We celebrated Dad's birthday about a month early so that his brothers and other family who where in town for Teena's wedding would be there, too. We surprised him at Dave and Buster's because even though he is OLD now (50!), he still likes to play games.
"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:7-10
12 September 2008
Flashback to June 2008
Cookout with the family on Sunday afternoon after Teena and Kevin's wedding. We posed 'normally' and then we did the infamous "Eva" pose. I'm sure she was laughing at us. (Oh, I'm hiding behind my mother)


We celebrated Dad's birthday about a month early so that his brothers and other family who where in town for Teena's wedding would be there, too. We surprised him at Dave and Buster's because even though he is OLD now (50!), he still likes to play games.
We celebrated Dad's birthday about a month early so that his brothers and other family who where in town for Teena's wedding would be there, too. We surprised him at Dave and Buster's because even though he is OLD now (50!), he still likes to play games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment