28 July 2008

Contact Info...

Big news! I purchased a local number through Skype. When you call this number (440) 328-4854, it will ring to my computer. If I am not at my computer, it will forward to my hand phone (cell). It is a local number for you, so please call when you can! Remember that I am 12 hours ahead until Daylight Savings Time begins, and then I’ll be 13 hours ahead. Don’t worry though; even if you call in the middle of the night, I’ll be happy to get a phone call from you!! (440) 328-4854

If you decide to sign up for Skype, we can talk for free computer to computer if you have a microphone. If you have a webcam, we can video chat. My Skype name is “nicole.weitzel”.

This is my new blog address: please check it out periodically. I’d LOVE to hear what you think after you read it.

http://nicoletrusts.blogspot.com/

No comments: